Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin Patch "Try It" FREE Class

My Paper Pumpkin "Try It" Kit.  Coming in March, Order from me and come to FREE Step it Up Class

-->
April 5th Step it up Class

Order the “Try It” kit in March from My Paper Pumpkin  brought to you by Stampin' Up! and bring it to a Free “Step it Up” Class on Friday April 5th at 6:00 pm. RSVP by April 1st please.  This would make a perfect gift for your Bridesmaids or a sweet little girl in your life.  Good thing the kit comes with two delightful note pads so my girls won’t fight over them.

If you can’t make it to class or live too far away here are most of the supplies I used.
5/8th Flower Trim #126869
Dress Up Framelits Dies #130101
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder #120175
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309
Pearl Basic Jewels #119247
Frost White Shimmer Paint #116807
Naturals White CS, Pink Pirouette CS, Crumb Cake CS

To make the flowers fluff, use your Pierce Mat and push down in the center with your stylus.



1 comment: